Covid UpdateYour local area may experience some delivery delays outside our control. Please contact the courier company or AusPost for more info.
Our plants are packed carefully and can undergo a three week transit time.
If there is a problem with the plants when you unpack them, follow the steps in our Refunds & Problems page.
Visit the Customer Service page, for answers to the most common questions
- Get the shipping rate for your order at View and Edit Cart before checkout
- We send you a confirmation email when you place an order successfully.
- No, you can't change your order after checkout
- Please allow us up to 10 days to pack your order during this busy time.
- You will be sent a second email when your order is shipped. Use the Tracking Number inside to track the progress of your order.
- No second email? We haven't shipped it yet.
- Please allow 5-7 days from shipping for delivery, up to 14 days for WA and TAS, in non-lockdown periods.
- In a lockdown area? Read more on current postal shipping schedules at the AusPost website.
158 Old Palmwoods Road, Woombye 4559, QLD.
We are not open to the public except for pre-ordered nursery pickups from Reception
Office Hours - 8am-3.30pm Mon-Thurs, 8am-12 noon Fridays AEST.
We are closed on weekends and public holidays.
Nursery Pickup - We will contact you when they are ready to pick up. We are observing Covid-19 best practice and there is sanitiser at reception. Please follow the signs to Reception to collect your plants.
(07) 5451 3506
admin @ australianplantsonline.com.au (remove the spaces)