Hand Tool rangeBack in stock: Now
Six hand tools for all your garden jobs. Robust tempered steel blade; FSC hardwood handle complete with leather hanging strap.
Stainless Steel Hand Tools rangeDESCRIPTION: Polished, hardened & tempered stainless steel for ultimate rust protection. Features a comfortable polished wooden handle made from FSC supplied timber. Includes handy strap for easy storage.
- Hand Cultivator : For aerating and loosening tough dry soil. Helps with weed removal too!
SIZE: 25 cm L x 7 cm W.
- Hand Garden Fork : For removing weeds and loosening soil prior to planting annuals.
SIZE: 29 cm L x 8 cm W.
- Potting Scoop : For blending potting mix and filling containers when repotting.
SIZE: 32 cm L x 9 cm W.
- Hand Transplanter : For planting bulbs and transplanting vegetable seedlings & flowering annuals to their final position.
SIZE: 32 cm L x 6 cm W.
- Hand Trowel : For digging small holes when planting tubestock, and transplanting seedlings to their final position in the garden.
SIZE: 32 cm L x 8 cm W.
- Hand Weeder : For easy weed removal. The best time to weed is after a good lot of rain when the soil is soft. Simply dig the fork into the soil around the tap/main root and gently prise up, taking care to remove all of the roots.
SIZE: 28 cm L x 2.5 cm W.
|Back In Stock||Now|
You Might Also Like