Picking Up From the Nursery
If you live on the Sunshine Coast - or fancy a trip to this beautiful part of the country! - we offer a Click & Collect option where you can pick up your plants from our nursery.
Here's how Click & Collect works:
- You place your order as normal on the website
- In View Cart or Checkout, open up Estimate Shipping and Tax and select "Click & Collect from our Nursery" ; or in Checkout, under Shipping Methods select "Click & Collect from our Nursery"
- We send you an order confirmation email as normal, to say we've received your order. (Check your junk and spam folders, if your security settings are high, and mark Australian Plants Online as an approved sender.)
- We then pack your plants and garden products, and when they are ready for collection, we send you an email letting you know they are ready to pick up.
- We usually pack Pick Up orders fast, but please don't drive to the nursery until you get that second email saying your order is ready - or you could have a wasted journey!
- Also please check our opening hours on your second email - we are only open for Click & Collect pick-ups Monday-Thursday 8.30am to 3.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 12 noon.
You'll find our nursery just off the Bruce Highway south of Nambour near the Big Pineapple, midway between Woombye and Palmwoods.
We're at 158 Old Palmwoods Road - look for the Cedar Hill group sign with the APO logo at our main driveway, and our silver mailbox.
Follow the driveway up to the carpark where you'll find our main Reception office. We'll bring your order out to your car.