Here's how Click & Collect works:
- You place your order as normal on the website
- In View Cart or Checkout, open up Estimate Shipping and Tax and select "Click & Collect from our Nursery" ; or in Checkout, under Shipping Methods select "Click & Collect from our Nursery"
- We send you an order confirmation email as normal, to say we've received your order. (Check your junk and spam folders, if your security settings are high, and mark Australian Plants Online as an approved sender.)
- We then pack your plants and garden products, and when they are ready for collection, we send you an email letting you know they are ready to pick up.
- We usually pack Pick Up orders fast, but please don't drive to the nursery until you get that second email saying your order is ready - or you could have a wasted journey!
- Also please check our opening hours on your second email - we are only open for Click & Collect pick-ups Monday-Thursday 8.30am to 3.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 12 noon.