Camellia sasanqua Pure Silk
Camellia sasanqua 'Pure Silk'
DESCRIPTION: Semi double pink flower buds open to reveal a pure white centre. Sasanqua camellias are the easiest camellias to grow. They are more sun tolerant, better in warmer climates, and earlier flowering than Japanese camellias.
USES: Feature plant, hedging, at the back of mixed beds.
PLANTING: Sunny or partly shaded position with morning or afternoon sun. Shelter from strong winds and exposed sites. Plant in free draining soil rich in organic matter. A potting mix rich with peat moss or humus is ideal.
CARE: Mulch and water well, prune after flowering and fertilise in Spring.
HEIGHT & WIDTH: 3m H x 1.5m W.
YOUR PLANTS: These plants are tube-stock plants, healthy young plants with new roots that will establish quickly in your garden. The average size of your plants will be 15 -25 cm including the pot height of 80mm high and 42 mm wide.
|Plants For State||ACT,NSW,NT,QLD,SA,TAS,VIC,WA|
- Tibouchina Chameleon$6.50
- Serissa Snow Leaves$4.30
- Hibiscus Pink Chiffon$4.30Out of stock
- Grevillea Silk Carpet$7.85
- Agapanthus Snowball$8.60
- Tibouchina Illusion$6.50
- Azalea Alba Magnifica$4.45
- Water lily Hermine - 1 bulbSpecial Price $20.50 Regular Price $25.65
- Magnolia Little Gem$19.55Out of stock
- Gardenia Ocean Pearl$4.40
- Azalea AUTUMN TWIST$5.85Out of stock
- Azalea AUTUMN STARLITE$5.85
- Azalea Gretel$4.45Out of stock