Crepe myrtle - Lagerstroemia Miami
Lagerstroemia 'Miami' - crepe myrtle
DESCRIPTION: Coral-pink papery flowers during summer on this deciduous shrub. Vigorous growing variety with smooth grey bark and an upright growth habit.
USES: Ideal for light screening, topiary, hedge planting, autumn colour, and large containers.
LOCATION: Plant in full sun. Thrive in clay soils.
CARE: Water regularly during the first 8-12 weeks until the plant is established, drought tolerant. Prune in autumn following leaf drop for prolific summer flowering and a dense growth habit. Fertilise using a slow release fertiliser twice yearly.
HEIGHT & WIDTH: 3.5m H x 3.5m W.
YOUR PLANTS: These are tubestock plants, healthy young plants with new roots that will establish quickly in your garden. The pot size is 80 mm x 42 mm wide.
|Plants For State||ACT,NSW,NT,QLD,SA,VIC|
- Callistemon Candy Burst$6.70
- Calliandra Hula Girl$4.30
- Malpighia Pixie - acerola$9.40Out of stock
- Callistemon Fluro Burst$6.70
- Clematis montana rubens$6.20
- Camellia hiemalis Hiryu$5.60
- Illawarra flame tree - Brachychiton$6.55Out of stock
- Melaleuca Cotton Candy$4.15
- Tibouchina Noelene$4.30
- Callistemon Candy Pink$4.45
- Rondeletia Sweet Caprice$5.30